Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sick Split Mind

Hoah. It's been a long, long time ago since I wrote up my deviate mind on this -whatever- blog. Still I've got many -I cant remember how much- question that tried to burn my holy brain. Yeah, I still asking why. Why this, why that, why me, why not. Oh, crap!

Well, at least I'm feeling better now, finding that my brain wasn't disappeared as I thought before. FYI, it's 13 days remain before I and all of 12th-grader of the senior high school in Indonesia challenge the ego-enemy moment a.k.a National Examination *whooaa!

The examination itself actually wasn't that horror, I mean we can pass it successfully with right endeavour and pray -may fortune be with us. The situation around is the problem. My personal life kind of ruin temporary now. It's pressure, pressure, pressure everywhere. Mentally, I'm ready. Phisically, yes. My brain, in God's will, OK it's fine enough. I'm ready to handle it.

All I need this time is only single thing called peacefulness. I should pay much for it. Huft.

My brain is so picky. It won't work before I have a real willing to work. HAH! Poor me. So, my biggest effort now is generate my brain by concentrate my will to success.

Come, come brain. Let's get work! Come, come knowledge. Fill my brain!

-try.to.runaway-

No comments:

Post a Comment