Sunday, March 21, 2010

Before I Close My Eyes,, It's Burden in My Mind. lol

It's sunday,,
Tomorrow is monday. In the middle of March, 2010.
It's cold. Rain's stop this evening. But still, sky around me is cloudy, black, brown. Cold.
I see nothing but empty. Maybe some stars blinking on me. I just can't see it through my eyes tonight.
Does every cloud has silver linings?
I'm not really sure 'bout that. Am I that sceptic person?
Not always. Just tonight.
Just when I started to realize. . .
I dont know how to say this.
What do you think I need to say?
No idea, huh?

Well, I know it's hard.
It's crazy. Not really for me, actually.
But, for you or someone else, it's kinda crazy thing.

I need to say. I just dont give fuck with all this shit.
I dont wanna care about it. But I do care!

Confuse?
Congratulation, you're the normal one.
Describe about this makes me crazy, stark crazy.
Do you think I am?
Am I that crazy? Or just my brain sign me that way?

Just dont comply me too high.
That's hurt, and killing me deep.
Yeah, that's true. Cause I'm obvious person. I say what I need to.

Did you mind?
Sorry, but actually, idk. I Don't Care. You and your problem is totally not my business.

Me and my trouble isn't your business. You are not me! Right?

I know I'm true.
Since you try to make me do something I don't have to. I know. I know. I know.

Ouchhh,,
It's my mind again. Try to split out. Burst out all the defiant, dangerous mind.

Blame on me.
That's fine.
I am fine. Really fine. And I hope that's true.
Of course that's it!

Arrghh. . .

I've got no option.
I wanna tell somebody. I hate to.
I have to and I hate to!

Well, I'll tell you later.
If i'm not forget this sesion..
Peace out!

Good night!
Have a nice dream all!

-smothering.breath-

No comments:

Post a Comment