Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Night minded - night person.. I am!

Up. Down
It's feel so hard too breath. Hyperbolic.

Seriously, I hate to love this. What does it mean?
Simply called 'hate to love'.

But, what?

Well, listen, directly close your ears if you hate to listen this 'unimportant' thing.

Or just go away. Stay away from me. You'll be better doing that than standing next to me and hear me talking about all those hypocritical things.

But, thank you to stay here. You can also talk to me what you need to.

Come on. Go ahead.

How about futuristic things?
It can be our dreams, family, crazy ideas, idealism and soooo on. . .

We agree that high school students have idealism, right?

We are still young. High pride.
High risk.

High creativity. And all that crazy stuffs.
Say it.

That's fine.

My senior said high school period is time we form our future perspective. Our idealism forming in mind. Our pride running high. And begin to do all the things, just for fun.

Yeah, for fun. Mostly that's quote true. I bet that. Lol :D

How much from us wanna do 'stupid' thing? Something we hate to do, we wouldn't do that, honestly.

Get the point?
Cause I'm not. lol :p

Thanks to hear me and all short weird discussion.
Maybe we kinda weirdo. OK, not you. Just me,, :p


See you soon!

-derelict-

No comments:

Post a Comment